about the center
Shared World, Shared Responsibility
The University of Pittsburgh Center for Global Health is dedicated to making a lasting contribution to finding solutions to global health challenges, and your support is critical to sustaining and growing our efforts. Your generosity can help make a difference by supporting:
- Innovative science through small grants to researchers
- The next generation of global health leaders through scholarships, fellowships, and student leadership opportunities
- Valuable field experiences for students and researchers
- The sustainability of our efforts through an endowed gift to support the administrative operations of the Center
There are a variety of ways to submit your gift to the Center for Global Health. If you have questions about any of the following giving options, contact Michael LaFrankie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-647-9071.
To make a gift by mail, please use the pledge card with your information and check, and mail to:
The University of Pittsburgh
Center for Global Health
205 Parran Hall
130 DeSoto Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
To make a gift by phone using your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) call Michael LaFrankie at 412-647-9071.
To make a gift of appreciated securities, such as stocks or mutual funds, please refer to the instructions on the web at Securities Information.
Other Giving Opportunties
Other giving options are available, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Life Income Gifts
- Real Estate
- Matching Gifts
- Tax-Free Gifts from IRA Accounts
To discuss these and other giving options, please contact Michael LaFrankie at 412-647-9071.